Friday, November 7, 2008

T-Mobile G1 cellphone

First and foremost "Zeek" was hyped about this phone when it first dropped he picked it up the FIRST DAY! Long story short he put me on to the phone and how insane the technology it carries are.

Here's what they've got so far: the phone is 4.6 x 2.16 x 0.63 inches, weighs 5.6 ounces, features a 480 x 320 HVGA display, sports 3G (obviously), GPS, has a 3.1-megapixel camera, supports up to 8GB of memory (though no format is mentioned), and will feature 5 hours of talk time with 130 hours of standby (SOURCE T-Mobile.com)

The first downfall I noticed threw viewing the specs on the phone is that it doest RECORD? What good is this? What if I wanted to record one of my wild nights out? Overall its seems to be a well rounded cellphone with much of today's needed technology


I found the GPS Navigation to be best of all.

No comments: