Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BLAST CHECKIN IN 12/30/08!

Whats good ma niggs,
Well yea xmas passed and it felt weird being out of my home city, people over here do celebrate it very different and all, i kinda felt outta place but yea gotta get used to this type of life , For everyone reading the blog spot: I start flying in about 2 months as a student pilot and start ma classes on the 12th Im kinda anxious to start school for once lol..but yea so far its been a totally different experience for me i do miss everyone out there and the partying as well as all the things we did as a team , im still adjusting to life out here i got it real good but in time ill get use to everything well ill keep in touch ..Ive attached a pic of me with a different hair style for once (BABY MOHAWK)..and yea mad love to everyone stay up and say watup to everyone for me out there miss nyc more than eva ..Blast Truestarzent!

No comments: